VenTESOL is a non-profit organization aimed at English teachers in Venezuela, whose mission is to develop expertise in ELT and learning.
FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS IN VENEZUELA
Updated February 17th, 2014
1. Bilingual Elementary School "Insight" (Macaracuay, Distrito Capital)
2. IELS & iSpeak Centro de Capacitación (Puerto Ordaz, Bolívar)
2. The Language College (Barquisimeto, Lara)
Job openings are posted on an 'as is' basis. VenTESOL is not responsible or liable for the positions published and/or related recruitment processes. As a community of practice, VenTESOL solely plays an information clearinghouse role among colleagues.
* Job ads must be written in English only.
* Job ads must not exceed 60 words.
* Job ads will be posted and updated twice a month (1st and 15th day of every month).
* Job ads will be posted once on our NING, Facebook National and Regional Groups and Twitter.
* Employers must resend the form if they wish to renew their job ads.
* Employers must let us know when the position has already been taken to delete it from the list. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your job ad by using this form.1
Welcome to your VenTESOL community!
Click here for some orientations on
how to use this Ning.
VenTESOL and the U.S. Embassy
are pleased to invite you to the...
32nd VenTESOL National Convention 2014
"Examine, Support, Renew"
ELT for the Next Generation
May 30th and 31st, 2014
Escuela de Comunicación Social
Universidad Católica Andrés Bello
All the information you need
is on the poster.
Click on it to have a zoomed view.
*Deposit slip must be scanned and attached.
Call for Proposals
Join us and Live VenTESOL's spirit!
March 21, 2014 from 9am to 5pm – Salón de Eventos Ven-Mex, La Victoria, Estado Aragua
English Language Teaching Institute (ELTI), English Language Teaching Academy (ELTA) and VenTESOL invite you to... Teachers Training Day in ELT Regional Convention Region 1 Where?Salón de Eventos Ve…0 Comments 0 Likes
VenTESOL and the U.S. Embassy are pleased to invite you to the... 32nd VenTESOL National Convention 2014 "Examine, Support, Renew" ELT for the Next Generation May 30th and 31st, 2014 Escuela de Comun…5 Comments 11 Likes
BY: CARLOS E. MIJARES POYER Date: May 3, 2012.
GENRE: TRANSLATION ARTICLE
The Psychological Dilemma of Spanglish in the Translation Process
Spanglish is a verbal free-will psychological combination of the…